开源 8 位 NES 音乐编辑器
The Chinese version of the open source 8-bit NES music editor FamiStudio has been released. If you’ve played the minibus as a kid, the electronic music in the game will definitely feel very familiar to you, simple notes, but the melody it brings is so good. While there are many types of music today, 8-bit music was the first in gaming in those days. FamiStudio is a very simple 8-bit music editor for the Nintendo Entertainment System or Famicom. It’s designed to be easier to use than FamiTracker, but its feature set is also more limited.
FamiStudio features a modern DAW style UI with sequencer and piano roll.
Instruments and envelopes.
DPCM sample editor (WAV and DMC support).
Full undo/redo support.
Copy and paste support.
Note drag and drop with audio view.
Imported from FamiTracker FTM & Text (official 0.4.6).
Export to various formats (WAV, ROM, NSF, FamiTone2, FamiStudio Text, FamiTracker Text).
Volume, fine-tune pitch, vibrato effect tracks.
NES sound engine (CA65, NESASM, ASM6).
MIDI input support.
Audio expansion support: VRC6, VRC7, FDS, MMC5, Namco 163 and Sunsoft S5B.
Windows, MacOS, Android and Linux versions.
FamiStudio uses the tutorial FamiStudio installation instructions on Windows, just download and run the installer (Setup.exe). A shortcut to FamiStudio and the included demo song will be added to your start menu. If you get a warning when installing or the app crashes at runtime, check out the repair documentation.
On macOS, download and unzip the file anywhere, then launch the FamiStudio app. Demo song and included in zip. The application is not signed and may require you to ignore some warnings.
On Linux, the FlatHub page contains instructions, if installing from a ZIP file, read the installation instructions.
FamiStudio License MIT License Official Homepage
带有音序器和钢琴卷帘的现代 DAW 风格 UI。
DPCM 采样编辑器 (WAV 和 DMC 支持)。
从 FamiTracker FTM & Text (official 0.4.6) 导入。
Export 到各种格式 (WAV, ROM, NSF, FamiTone2, FamiStudio Text, FamiTracker Text)。
NES 声音引擎 (CA65, NESASM, ASM6)。
音频扩展支持：VRC6, VRC7, FDS, MMC5, Namco 163 和 Sunsoft S5B。
Windows、MacOS、Android 和 Linux 版本。
在 Windows 上，只需下载并运行安装程序 (Setup.exe)。 FamiStudio 的快捷方式和包含的演示歌曲将添加到您的开始菜单中。 如果您在安装时收到警告或应用程序在运行时崩溃，请查看修复文档。
在 macOS 上，在任何地方下载并解压缩文件，然后启动 FamiStudio 应用程序。 演示歌曲并包含在 zip 中。 该应用程序未签名，可能需要您忽略一些警告。
在 Linux 上，FlatHub 页面包含说明，如果从 ZIP 文件安装，请阅读安装说明。
What’s new in FamiStudio 3.2.3
February 6, 2022
Fixed OpenGL crash at startup when SDL2.dll is found
Fixed export to sound engine when using an audio expansion
Fixed release of wrong instrument being played when editing envelopes
Fixed FTM import of some noise channel notes
Clamping pitch values to the range supported by FamiStudio (-64…63) when importing Famitracker files
Added a new tutorial about snapping
Saving snap settings to INI file
FamiStudio NES Music Editor
FamiStudio is very simple music editor for the Nintendo Entertainment System or Famicom. It is targeted at both chiptune artists and NES homebrewers.
Fixes in 3.2.3
- Fixed OpenGL crash at startup when SDL2.dll is found
- Fixed export to sound engine when using an audio expansion
- Fixed release of wrong instrument being played when editing envelopes
- Fixed FTM import of some noise channel notes
- Clamping pitch values to the range supported by FamiStudio (-64…63) when importing Famitracker files
- Added a new tutorial about snapping
- Saving snap settings to INI file
Fixes in 3.2.3
- Fixed issue where some effect values could go beyond their intended range, and lead to crashes desktop.
- Fixed FDS modulation on Mobile.
- Fixed crash in MIDI import dialog when lots of channels are present (desktop only)
- Potential CPU/GPU usage reduction on some computers (desktop only)
Fixes in 3.2.1
- Added option to disable vibration (new “Mobile” section of Settings)
- Added support for importing 8-bit and 24-bit WAV files for DPCM samples.
- Added support for importing NSF2, if they dont use any of the advanced features.
- Fixed FamiTracker text export not asking for a filename.
- Fixed DPCM samples not playing if placing the seek bar exactly on their attack.
- Fixed NSF export tempo issue when using grooves in specific situations.
- Creating new effect values will respect snapping on mobile.
- Drawing note attacks for force display channel to help readability.
- Fixed an issue with release note that are beyond the visual duration of the note.
- Correct emulation of Tri-Noise-DMC volumes when using stereo export (+hidden INI option to also do it for seperate channels)
- Experimental “double-tap to delete patterns/note” option (off by default)
- Minor UI tweaks (hit boxes of buttons, zoom levels, scroll bar issues, etc.).
New features in 3.2.0
- Multi-expansion support
- Proper emulation of triangle/noise/DPCM volume interactions
- Android app (free on Play Store)
- Significant graphic optimizations, especially on lower-end machines or large projects.
- Minor quality of life features
- Minor cosmetic UI changes (icons, envelope editor, coloring piano with DPCM colors, etc.)
- Snapping precision is now expressed in beats. So with the default settings, 1 means a quarter note.
- Channel volumes have been slightly adjusted to match the NES hardware more closely.
Latest release trailer
(CA65, NESASM, ASM6)
- On Windows simply download and run the installer (Setup.exe). A shortcut to FamiStudio and the included demo songs will be added to your Start Menu. If you get a warning when installing or if the app crashes when running, please check out the documentation for the fix.
- On macOS, download and uncompress the file anywhere and the launch FamiStudio app. The demo songs and included in the zip. The app is unsigned and might require you to ignore a few warning.
- On Linux, the FlatHub page contains the instructions, if installing from the ZIP file please read the installation instructions.
Please visit documentation page for detailed documentation.
Getting Started on Desktop
Here is a 1h video tutorial that will show you how to create a basic song from scratch.
Getting Started on Mobile
If you are using the mobile version of FamiStudio, please check out this tutorial to get you started!
The entire source code is available on GitHub.