知名SSH/Telnet 程序putty 0.75 发布，带来了安全修正、证书和协议升级。PuTTY 是一款集成虚拟终端、系统控制台和网络文件传输为一体的自由开源程序。它支持多种网络协议，包括 SCP，SSH，Telnet，rlogin 和原始的套接字连接，它也可以连接到串行端口。其软件名字“PuTTY”并没有特殊含义。
- Major improvements to network proxy support:
- Support for interactively prompting the user if the proxy server requires authentication.
- Built-in support for proxying via another SSH server, so that PuTTY will SSH to the proxy and then automatically forward a port through it to the destination host. (Similar to running
plink -ncas a subprocess, but more convenient to set up, and allows you to answer interactive prompts presented by the proxy.)
- Support for HTTP Digest authentication, when talking to HTTP proxies.
pterm.exe, a PuTTY-like wrapper program for Windows command prompts (or anything else running in a Windows console). Not yet included in the installer, but available as a
.exefile from the Download page.
- Updated Unicode and bidi support to Unicode 14.0.0.
- New command-line option
-pwexcept that it reads the password from a file so that it doesn’t show up on the command line.
- Windows Pageant: option
--openssh-configto allow easy interoperation with Windows’s
-pwfile) now do not fall back to interactively prompting for a password if the provided password fails. (That was the original intention.)
- New configuration options for keyboard handling:
- Option to control handling of Shift + arrow keys
- Extra mode in the function-keys option, for modern xterm (v216 and above).
- Bug workaround flag to wait for the server’s SSH greeting before sending our own, for servers (or proxies) that lose outgoing data before seeing any incoming data.
- Crypto update: added side-channel resistance in probabilistic RSA key generation.
- Crypto update: retired the use of short Diffie-Hellman exponents (just in case).
- Bug fix: reconfiguring remote port forwardings more than once no longer crashes.
- Bug fix: terminal output processing is now paused while handling a remote-controlled terminal resize, so that the subsequent screen redraw is interpreted relative to the new terminal size instead of the old.
- Bug fix: Windows PuTTYgen’s mouse-based entropy collection now handles high-frequency mice without getting confused.
- Bug fix: Windows Pageant can now handle large numbers of concurrent connections without hanging or crashing.
- Bug fix: if Windows Pageant is started multiple times simultaneously, the instances should reliably agree on one of them to be the persistent server.
- Bug fix: remote-controlled changes of window title are now interpreted according to the configured character set.
- Bug fix: remote-controlled changes of window title no longer get confused by UTF-8 characters whose encoding includes the byte 0x9C (which terminates the control sequence in non-UTF-8 contexts).
- Bug fix: popping up the window context menu in the middle of a drag-select now no longer leaves the drag in a stuck state.
- Bug fix: extensive use of true colour in the terminal no longer slows down window redraws unnecessarily.
- Bug fix: when PSCP reports the server sending a disallowed compound pathname, it correctly reports the replacement name it’s using for the downloaded file.
- Bug fix: enabling X11 forwarding in
psusanfailed to fall back through possible port numbers for the forwarded X display.
- For developers: migrated the build system to CMake, removing the old idiosyncratic
mkfiles.pland the autotools system.