The 2020 CCTV 315 Gala, which was previously postponed to July 16 due to the epidemic, was finally broadcast. The “315” Gala upholds the mission of serving as a watcher in the consumer field and exposed black materials from all walks of life. Let’s take a look at this year’s list. Which companies are on the list!
2020 CCTV 315 Gala
Live broadcast time: 20:00 on July 16
Live platform: Tencent, Youku, iQiyi, CCTV2
Live entry: see the end of the article
Exposure List Summary Full Version
1. Jimo, Shandong: FCL of cultured sea cucumbers was put into dichlorvos;
2. Burger King: use expired buns to make burgers, tamper with the expiration date at will;
3. Gaoyang, Hebei: making towels from old socks and underwear;
4. Baojun Automobile: There is no way to complain about frequent failures of the gearbox;
5. Guangzhou Vanke Shangcheng and Hangzhou Spring and Autumn Garden: the hardcover room was changed into a water curtain hole, and the room was forcibly closed;
6. Kenuodanting Beauty Salon: Eavesdropping on customer speeches, cooperating with beauticians to act and sell cards;
7. Qutoutiao: false, illegal advertisements;
8. Hixue.com: Easy to pay but hard to refund;
9. More than 50 mobile APPs such as Gome Easy Card, Remote Control, Strongest Flashlight, Almighty Remote Control, 91 Quick Purchase, Tiantian Recycling, Flash, Radish Mall, Zijin Puhui, etc.: collect and upload user privacy, and even steal SMS verification codes .
At present, Jimo, Shandong has organized joint law enforcement and will severely punish those involved in the illegal use of dichlorvos; Burger King responded that the relevant restaurants were closed for rectification; Qutoutiao established a special working group to conduct a thorough investigation…