8.6 发布了！Rocky Linux 是一个社区驱动的企业级操作系统， 100% 兼容 RHEL。目前 Rocky Linux 8.6 已发布，此版本适用于 x86_64 和 aarch64 架构。
Rocky Linux 8.6 带来以下改动：
PHP 8.0 提供了 Bug 修复和增强功能，即使用结构化元数据语法、新命名的顺序无关的参数，以及改进的即时编译性能。
Perl 5.32 提供了许多 Bug 修复和增强功能，包括对 Unicode 版本 13 的支持、新的实验性中缀运算符，和更快的功能检查。
新的系统角色（New system roles）
高可用性 (HA) 集群系统角色：此角色有助于创建和管理安全、稳定的 HA 集群，还可以在管理多个集群时实现更好的控制。
WebConsole 角色：此角色自动安装和配置 Rocky Linux Web 控制台，包括安装 Web 控制台包、启动和启用 Web 控制台以及配置其设置。
GCC 工具集 11
LLVM 工具集 13.0.1
Rust 工具集 1.58.1
Go 工具集 1.17.7
完整更新内容可查看 8.6 版本发行说明。https://docs.rockylinux.org/release_notes/8_6
Release Notes For Rocky Linux 8.6¶
For a complete list of major changes, please see the upstream listing here.
Below are some highlights.
fapolicyd: updated to version 1.1. Includes the ability to use
/trust.ddirectories, the ability to use
fagenrulesscript, and new options for the
- OpenSSH server now supports drop in configurations. This means you can use the
sshd_configsimilar to what is now available for
pcsc-litepackage: rebased to upstream version 1.9.5 with new enhancements and bug fixes.
- SELinux: You can now verify versions of installed policy modules by using the
--checksumoption with the
- SCAP Security Guide (SSG) packages: rebased to version 0.1.60, and OpenSCAP packages have been rebased to version 1.3.6.
Web and Programming¶
New modules are available for:
- PHP 8.0
- Perl 5.32
ansible-freeiparoles and modules available in the Ansible Automation Hub.
bind9.16issued as an alternative to the regular
bindpackages with an enhanced feature set. For more on this see Infrastructure Services upstream.
You can now install
ansible-core from the Rocky Linux Appstream repository. If you already have
ansible installed from another source, you will need to uninstall that to be able to upgrade ansible.
Compilers and Development Tools¶
- GCC Toolset 11
- LLVM Toolset 13.0.1
- Rust Toolset 1.58.1
- Go Toolset 1.17.7
For more information on the latest changes see the upstream listing here.
During network installation, the list of mirrors hosting BaseOS content from the MirrorList will be used by the FastestMirror DNF plugin, sorted heuristically by the time it takes to open a connection to the mirrors on their given protocol’s port (Source code).
This change means that a Repository URL is no longer required when using Boot-only media and performing Network-based installations of Rocky (and other Enterprise) Linux! This has been true since Rocky 8.5, but is worth mentioning again.
Upgrading From Rocky Linux 8.5¶
sudo dnf -y upgrade.
kdump: Currently, when using any interactive installation method, the
kdumpspoke must be entered last. This includes any plans for disk encryption. In these cases, if you have plans to turn off
kdump, format the disk with encryption before turning it off.
- minimal ISO: When doing an installation with the minimal ISO, be prepared to be missing packages, most notably from the AppStream repository (rsyslog, policycoreutils-python-utils, etc.). This is to be expected.
- KDE and this kernel bug: If you are using KDE on 8.5 and upgrade to 8.6, it is highly likely that you will end up with issues. The referenced bug deals with the inability to unlock your screen after locking occurs. A workaround is to boot to the older kernel in GRUB on startup.
As with any release, there are issues that are already known. You can see the current listing of issues from the upstream here.
Please report any bugs you encounter to the Rocky Linux Bug Tracker. We also welcome you to join our community in any way you wish be it on our Forums, Mattermost, IRC on Libera.Chat, Reddit, Mailing Lists, or any other way you wish to participate!
Download the official release of Rocky Linux from one of our trusted mirrors.