女子食用过度泡发的木耳后进ICU 这种常见食物隔夜后,真的会吃出人命!

A woman who eats over-foamed fungus and enters the ICU overnight after eating this common food will really eat her life!

Not long ago, a news report showed that Ms. Wang from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province ate black fungus that had been soaked for 2 days, and soon developed abdominal pain, diarrhea, high fever, low blood pressure, clammy limbs, and yellowing of the skin and sclera. After an examination in the hospital, it was found that Ms. Wang suffered multiple organ damage, deteriorated liver and kidney functions, and required renal dialysis treatment, and then she developed shock symptoms. Fortunately, he was urgently transferred to the ICU, and after symptomatic rescue, he was out of danger.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and more and more people are eating black fungus, a refreshing salad. Here, I remind everyone to pay attention, especially not to eat black fungus overnight. Similar poisoning incidents have occurred frequently before. The black fungus itself is not poisonous, but the fungus may infect Pseudomonas coco and produce the toxin oryzanic acid. It was the culprit in the sour soup poisoning incident that killed 9 people in Heilongjiang before.

Pseudomonas cocoa is a kind of bacteria that exists in the soil. In the process of planting and transportation, if the black fungus is improperly stored and processed, it may be contaminated by bacteria. The most suitable temperature for toxin production of Pseudomonas cocoa is about 26°C. When the weather is hot, if the black fungus is immersed in a humid environment for a long time, the bacteria will multiply and produce toxins; and rice yeast acid has high temperature resistance. , The characteristics of insoluble in water, high temperature cooking can not destroy its toxicity, so, not only eat cold black fungus, even if it is fried black fungus, if there is already toxin, poisoning will still occur.

Since there is currently no specific antidote, symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dizziness may occur in mild cases, and in severe cases, serious consequences such as jaundice, hepatomegaly, unconsciousness, shock and even death may occur. Therefore, for the sake of safety, it is recommended that before soaking the fungus, the fungus and the container should be carefully cleaned, and the soaking time should be controlled within 3 hours. When the weather is hot, it is best to soak in the refrigerator, as the low temperature can delay the reproduction of microorganisms. During this period, the water can be changed 2-3 times to keep the soaking water clear. The same is true for soaking white fungus every time you guarantee how much you eat and how much you soak.

Text/Yu Kang (Professor, Department of Clinical Nutrition, Peking Union Medical College Hospital)

前不久,有新闻报道显示,来自浙江杭州的王女士食用了泡发2天的黑木耳,不久就出现腹痛、腹泻、高烧、低血压、四肢湿冷以及皮肤巩膜黄染等情况。在医院检查后发现,王女士多器官受损、肝肾功能恶化,需要进行肾脏透析治疗,而且随即出现了休克症状。幸亏紧急转至ICU,经过对症抢救后,脱离生命危险。

天气越来越热,吃爽口凉拌菜黑木耳的人也越来越多,这里提醒大家,一定要注意,尤其不能吃隔夜的黑木耳,此前类似的中毒事件也频频发生。黑木耳本身无毒,但木耳可能会感染椰毒假单胞菌,并产生毒素米酵菌酸。之前黑龙江导致9人死亡的酸汤子中毒事件,元凶就是它。

椰毒假单胞菌是存在于土壤里的一种细菌,黑木耳在种植、运输的过程中,如果保存、加工不当,有可能受到细菌的污染。椰毒假单胞菌最适宜的产毒温度为26℃左右,天热的时候,如果将黑木耳长期浸泡在湿润的环境中,细菌会大量繁殖、产毒;而米酵菌酸具有耐高温、难溶于水的特性,高温烹饪也无法破坏其毒性,所以,不仅是吃凉拌黑木耳,即使是经过炒制的黑木耳,如果已经存在毒素,仍会发生中毒。

由于目前并无特效解药,中毒后轻则出现恶心、呕吐、腹泻、头晕等症状,重者可致黄疸、肝肿大、意识不清、休克甚至死亡等危重后果。所以,为了安全起见,建议大家浸泡木耳前,要把木耳和容器仔细清洗干净,泡发的时间控制在3小时之内。天热时,最好在冰箱里泡发,低温可延缓微生物的繁殖速度。在此期间可换2-3次水,保持浸泡水的清澈。每次保证吃多少、泡多少,浸泡银耳也是同理。

文/于康(北京协和医院临床营养科教授)

发表评论

后才能评论