国内哪些合作银行可以办理西联汇款? Google Adsense 收款基础教程 虽说是过时文章 但是我们复习一下
国内使用西联汇款的人应该许多都是用于接受 Google AdSense 广告联盟的广告费，
Which domestic cooperative banks can handle Western Union money transfers? Although the basic course of Google Adsense receiving money is an outdated article, let’s review that many people who use Western Union in China should be used to accept the advertising fee of Google AdSense advertising network. Not all banks can handle Western Union, and the cooperation of Western Union in China Banks include: Postal Savings Bank of China, Bank of China, China Everbright Bank, China Construction Bank, Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank, Jilin Bank, Harbin Bank, Fujian Strait Bank, Yantai Bank, Wenzhou Bank, Huishang Bank, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
Western Union is mainly recommended to go to China Everbright Bank, then Post Bank and Bank of China. (Because other banks have not had time to try, and there are fewer bank outlets, which is more troublesome)
It should be noted that, for example, Everbright Bank will have some small business halls, which cannot be handled, so no matter which bank it is, I suggest going directly to a larger branch to avoid unnecessary runaways.
Western Union remittance process 1. The remittance party needs to go to the nearby Western Union cooperative outlets first. Which cooperative outlets can be inquired on the Western Union website or through the customer service phone. At present, Western Union has more than 300,000 cooperative outlets around the world.
2. Fill in the beneficiary’s name, phone number, bank card, and the amount of the remittance, and provide staff identification information for verification.
3. In addition to the amount of the remittance, there is also a handling fee. After the payment is completed, a receipt will be signed with a number on it, which is very important.
4. At this point, the remittance has been successful, and now the recipient needs to be ready to withdraw the money. Therefore, you can contact the payee to confirm some information, including the sender, the remittance amount, the remittance number, the remittance place, and the remittance time, and check the payee’s name and account number.
5. Both the remitter and the withdrawer can check the remittance status on the Western Union website, using the remitter’s name and number to do so, or call the Chinese service hotline to complete this matter.
How to withdraw money by Western Union 1. Check that the money has arrived through the phone or website.
2. Go to the Western Union partner bank branch and provide the name of the remitter, the remittance number (monitoring number) and the recipient’s photo ID (identity card).
3. Sign the receipt of payment.
4. Get money.
How long does the Western Union remittance take to the account? Western Union has obvious advantages in the convenience of the arrival time, because there is no need to open a bank account, and generally the business of less than 10,000 US dollars does not require the approval of the foreign exchange regulatory authority, so it can arrive within 10 minutes. Ordinary remittance takes 3-7 days, and more than 2,000 USD requires approval. However, Western Union is not suitable for high-value transactions because of the higher fees.西联汇款
1、汇款方需要先去到附近的西联合作网点，合作网点有哪些可以在西联的网站上查询，或通过客服电话，目前西联汇款的全球合作网点超过 30 万个，遍及全球。
西联汇款在到账时间方便有明显的优势，因为不需要开银行账户，一般一万美元以下的业务不需要外汇监管部门的审批，所以 10 分钟之内就可以到达。普通汇款需要 3-7 天，并且超过 2000 美元以上需要审批。不过西联汇款不适合高额交易，因为手续费较高。